Monday, October 11, 2010

Class Lecture Oct. 7th

This class we had a pretty interesting lecture. Dr. Tao talked more about group projects and group presentations. We also got put into our groups and discovered what our final presentation was all about. My group consists of 4 different emphasizes: an ISSM Major, a CSIT major with an emphasis in Information Systems, another CSIT major with an emphasis in Software Engineering, and then myself as a CD major with an emphasis in web design. I believe that somehow, our group can all relate to one thing. I believe this will be a difficult task, but that's what life's about, and you just have to learn how to deal with it.

2 comments:

  1. Cassandra, of the Greeks, always told the truth but no one believed her:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure if we all just compromise a little, we can "overcome our differences"!! =) There is definitely a lesson to be learned through this process.

    ReplyDelete