Monday, September 27, 2010

Class Lecture Sept. 23rd

This class was pretty interesting and informative. For the first hour, we went over the CD ILP. Kevin Cahill came and explained the process to us. They handed us the new ILP, even though I had already filled out the old one. We learned what our MLO's are, our core classes, electives, and certain things like that. He had also talked about having a new program for the CD major. They are offering classes such as Typography, Digital Drawing, and Intro to Web Design because the CD faculty are realizing most students are lacking these simple skills. After they had announced this, I was considering using the new program instead of the old one. I am deciding to stick to the old one because I am already close to graduating, and that is the plan I want to stick with. Although, for my breadth, I am considering taking Typography and/or digital drawing if it's allowed. I'm not sure if it will be though, or if it's even considered 'upper division'.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, the class is very interesting and informative. And I LOVE your green background, great choice!

    ReplyDelete